Flat out today ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Flat out today

Its pretty easy to see how you could turn this into a full time job, I already have as much work as I can probably almost handle for today and its only day 4 of the experiment. With any new business you would not expect to make money for the first little while and making money online is no exception. Its taken me around a year to get to this point and it has been a year of hard work.

I wouldn't choose to make my money always in this manner ie. so many posts for pay per post companies, however its ok as a small part of the operation I think and to keep funds ticking along. The last few days of course have been an exception to my normal practices in the share quantity that I have needed to do to reach my goal.

Anyway back to work for me, I will write another summary this evening.

Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

0 comments: