Make Money Fast from our Definitive List of Paid Post Sites ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Make Money Fast from our Definitive List of Paid Post Sites

I am looking at creating a definitive list of "Paid to Blog" type sites and need your help as I am sure there are more out there than what I have listed here. If you have another one please let me know (via a comment or email to robstgeorge at gmail dot com) so I can add it to the list.

I am creating this list as a resource, each site that I am advised of firstly I will join it and make sure its all legit, each of the sites below I have tried with the exception of Reviewme where no one has yet requested a review of this site - however I have seen plenty of other bloggers successfully earn money from it so its OK for the list.

So if you are looking at making some fast money online you can simply work your way through the list and sign up with each company. Most have minimum requirements so its best if your blog is at least 90 days old and regularly updated for a start.

I will add more details to this post as more information comes to hand.

Payperpost read our review

Blogitive

Blogsvertise

Loudlaunch read our review

PayU2Blog


SponsoredReviews read our review

Reviewme


Smorty
read our review

BloggingAds read our review

Blogger Wave read our review

Any more we need to review? Please let us know and we will check it out.

For more useful info like this Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The PayU2Blog-Link leads to sponsoredreviews.com too. Other than that, it might become a handy list :-).

Anonymous said...

Whoops thanks for that - its fixed.

Unknown said...

Hi Rob!
You also have:
www.blogtoprofit.com
www.creamaid.com
www.bloggerwave.com
www.smorty.com
http://www.contextual.v7n.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks Miriel, I'm gonna check those out ASAP and will add them to the list as I go. Cool!

supermom_in_ny said...

Yup, there are some missing. Here's a list of the sites that have paid me:
MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Happy blogging! (Found you through mybloglog. Let me know if you want to exchange links with my Squidoo lens or Getting Out of Debt blog...)

Anonymous said...

Thanks supermom, I am in the process of signing up with the extra ones you had and will add them to the list if they work out ok.

Rangan Badri said...

I was paid once by Dewitts Media.

Rangan Badri said...

Super Mom is really a friend to all bloggers. Her list is one of the best.

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I recently created a Paid To Blog Resource List at: http://internetmarketermommy.com/blogging/paid-to-blog-resource-list/

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

I have compiled a latest list reviewing 40 paid to blog sites, here is my list
http://snigdhadreamer.blogspot.com/2008/05/get-paid-to-blog-review-of-40-sites.html