How to Make the Technorati Top 100,000 in 90 Days ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, January 19, 2007

How to Make the Technorati Top 100,000 in 90 Days

This blog made it into the top 100,000 Technorati Blogs within 90 days, by following the simple steps outlined below. There was no linking required to anything other than related and interesting sites to achieve this goal.

1st 30 Days
Write as many quality posts as you can, offer to link to like minded sites and try to comment as much as you can on like minded blogs. Focus more on getting content into your site in this time period rather than linking.

Target: Aim for 10 - 15 Blog Links in this time.

Days 31 - 60
In your posts mention that you are interested in swapping links with like minded or interesting blogs. Take time out to read other blogs and offer to swap links with any that you enjoy or compliment your own. Even just link to them and tell them you have done so - a lot of blogs will return the favour as long as you have reasonable content on your site and update it fairly regularly. Participate in Blog Carnivals as this tends to create additional and valuable links that Technorati counts. Join sites like Blog About Your Blog for additional links.

Target: Aim for 20 - 30 Blog Links in this time.

Days 60 - 90
Things tend to gather a momentum of their own if you have worked hard in the previous weeks, new blogs will start to find you and link to you. Remember where you were a couple of months ago and return the favour. Still offer to link to like minded blogs as you come across them. If you have done your job well things will start to move on their own and you should reach the top 100,000 within this time frame. To gain extra links use key words like Google Adsense in your posts and other blogs will pick up on them and post a link to your articles.

Target: Aim for 40 - 50 Blog Links in this time.

Of course if you have a like minded site to this one, or of course an interesting site, lets swap links, leave me a comment once you have placed a link to my site on yours, and I will of course reciprocate - lets help each other climb that ladder a bit more!


Heres a picture of my Son, he is already learning the way of the Blog!



If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



work from home $100k job

25 comments:

Matthew said...

Thanks for the extra link, great article... BAYB is in the top 100,000 as well :)

Anonymous said...

No probs, BAYB is a useful site and can help increase ones Technorati rank.

Pinoy sa KSA said...

I am a regular visitor..:). I linked you to my PR3 site.

http://www.mocssasaudi.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks moks, looks like you have been blogging for a fair while! I have also linked to your site.

Brice said...

Hey Rob, you have a great site here with a great premise. I currently work on a blog about blogging, for new and old bloggers, and was wondering if you would be interested in a link exchange. Comment back to let me know. Thanks!

http://blogging-4beginners.blogspot.com

My Blog ^^^

Anonymous said...

Brice, thanks for calling by, I have placed a link to your site it looks like it will be a great resource for Bloggers starting out.

Brice said...

Thanks Rob, I have added your link to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is fine "down under"
Great blog, I'll put you in my link list

BR
Tom

Anonymous said...

Tom, an interesting Blog you have, I particularly liked the novalue experiment! I have placed a link to your site as well, thanks for linking to me.

Unknown said...

Hi Rob,

I have learned late that google spiders are not so friendly with blogrolls (Link exchanges).

If one wants to get traffic from other blogger, then it is advisable to do link exchange. Otherwise, if one is just concerned about technorati ranking, then they can place a link under a post or one should find other ways for that.

Moreover, main income for our sites must come from selling links. Link exchanges will definitely will reduce the worth of your blog.

Regards,
lfcfan
http://internetbazaar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lfcfan, thanks for that, its worth taking note of for sure.

Satori said...

Great information..Great content, yet with my blog on blogspot is very hard to find content such as mine, my wordpress blog on the other hand is very different.Could possibly turn my personal blog into a "blog experience" weblog. Anyway,great job and I will be visiting often.

http://interraciallyspeaking.blogspot.com

http://widespeadskinny.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Satori: thanks for calling by and I look forward to talking to you more!

Unknown said...

Great blog entry. I will give this a shot. http://www.paybackisapicture.com

Anonymous said...

Nice idea for a site payback, lol hope my photo never appears on there!

608 said...

Nice advice, but I think you people can get a much better rank than 100,000 in 90 days. My first blog has a Technorati rank of 20,000 in about that time, admittedly that was largly due to The Z List...

Anonymous said...

Yes the techniques described above are to get you into the top 100,000 without using memes like the z-list. Although of course the z-list is a great boost if you can still get on it.

Anonymous said...

I just wanna say that my blog webtools was able to break into 100000 technorati rank within 37 days or so.

But I admit that many of the links were through link exchange programs.

But, really, I dont mind that at present.

William Oneal said...

I have linked to your site hopeing for a link exchanges if you can.
Thank You


http://www.10makemoney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just cracked the top 200,000 this morning, on my way to 100,000 in less than a month. In addition to content, I think you SHOULD focus more on linking in the first 30 days. I have almost 100 links in just two weeks. I guess it all depends on how bad you want it!!

Anonymous said...

Coolio: Nice work, sounds like you may make the top hundred thousand in 60 days! that would make a great article to.

Anonymous said...

***Update*** I cracked the top 100k on Thursday! Will do a post about what I did to make it shortly, but it IS possible people! :D

Anonymous said...

This is a great article. I like it alot. It makes sense to talk about google adsense in your articles.
thanks

Anonymous said...

Great article. I don't think can be overlooked that you can simply ask people to add links to your site.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you say, the fact remains that no blogger will 'start to find you and link to you' automatically.

Nobody gives links from my experience. Thanks.