The Experiment ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Experiment

After reading about Steve Pavlinas Million Dollar experiment I decided to give it a shot. This blog along with my other blog at http://www.jobhunters.co.nz/b2evolution/blogs/index.php?blog=5 will follow the progress.

The idea is to let a million dollars manifest itself for you, by simply declaring it and thinking about it. Letting the universe provide it for you basically.

The reason this blog has been started is in fact part of the experiment. As I need new income sources I figured why not create a new blog. Place some adverts and a donate option to it and see what happens.

This is the skinny..

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect
time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and
into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

I am also thinking along the lines of ...

  • Selling some stuff on trademe, whatever I can dig up.
  • Possibly looking at some paid surveys if I can find any that are not a scam. If you know of any that actually pay let me know please!

Currently we are looking at a total of $0-00 dollars, however I will update this with each post. If you have any other ideas preferrably online related please share them. If you would like to join the project and are from NZ or Aus please add your website or blog via a comment, and I will create links to all the NZ/AUS participants.

Let the fun begin!

1 comments:

Waler said...

Good luck. :)