50 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, December 02, 2006

50 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

For the last 50 days, we have been attempting various different methods in our quest to make One Million NZ Dollars. We are aiming to identify the best ways, so that these can be concentrated on in the future.

From the below the only source that could be termed Passive Income is the Google AdSense earnings, as these are not directly related to work that we have done.

The most enjoyable so far would have to be the Beer Tasting, which although not strictly an online activity came about from an Online Survey, so we have counted it.

The worst earner so far as you can see from the below, was the online Sports betting that we trialled, this is one way to get rid of cash in a hurry!


Source
Value (US$)
GoogleAdsense Total $ 5.12
Money4Blogs Total $ 20.00
Blogsvertise Total $ 15.00
Blogitive Total $ 20.00
MYLOT Total $ 2.26
Sports Gambling Total -$ 6.87
Beer tasting Total $ 20.40


Grand Total $ 75.91

This converts to $111-64 NZ Dollars, which is a good start however looking at the size of the mountain that we are trying to climb, we still have an extremely long way to go!

By linking to other blogs and in turn getting links back our technorati ranking had climbed to around the 175000 mark last time I looked, thankyou for everyone that has helped out by linking to this site. Remember if you would like to swap links please leave a comment with your site details and we can do a reciprical link. I am especially keen on linking with other money maker sites so that my Like Minded Blogs, can be built up as a resource.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my Blog, I have linked to yours under my Links.

Take it easy

Rob

Unknown said...

Hi rob,

Now the adsense placement in your blog looks much better.
http://internetbazaar.blogspot.com

CyberCelt said...

Well, you made more than most people earn in a year with online marketing, not to mention what they lose.

Just stopping by to visit for C&C Monday.

RandomEncounters said...

I am new to blogging scene by a couple of weeks now and I often read this blog. I'm very interested in your methods and at times copy the advice given. I would love to link exchange with since I'm already an avid reader of your. My blog is not primarily about money making but I often try to share tips that I have about making money on the web as I have seen it. Please stop by and let me know if you are interested in this link exchange.
http://randomencountersofwe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lfc fan: Hey thanks, I thought as I wasnt getting many hits on the ads anyway, I might as well move them out of the way!

Cybercelt: Ah yes C&C monday, I will be heading over to visit your blogs shortly, it is always good to see what you have been up to.

random1: Thanks for reading my blog, I appreciate the interest and I will be heading over to yours shortly for a read, I'll set up a link to your site and will let you know when its there via a comment on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks teatreebergamot for checking out my site. I have in the past written a post on Money4Blogs, you can check it out here. http://millionnzdollars.blogspot.com/2006/11/day-36-money-4-blogs-quick-easy-way-to.html

I have added a link to your site on mine under like minded blogs.

Take it easy

Rob