Make Money Fast Method of the Week - Sell a Banner Advert ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Monday, April 16, 2007

Make Money Fast Method of the Week - Sell a Banner Advert

You can Make Money Fast by selling a banner advert to an advertiser for a set fee per month. I have personally done this on my Job Search sites and the most I have sold a one month banner for at this stage is $30 NZ.

You need to strike at any opportunity, in this case someone emailed me about placing a job advert on my site - however my site is actually for job seekers to place adverts not employers. Anyway I told him this however offered him the opportunity to place a banner on the front page of the site for $30, and also offered him a cheaper alternative on another site that didn't get quite the same traffic mentioning of course that this would be placing the advert directly in front of the exact kind of person that he was trying to target.

The advertiser quickly accepted the offer so I whipped up a paypal link and posted a payment page on my site, where he could then go and pay directly to my paypal account. This worked like a dream, he paid, sent me a banner and then I placed it on the site.

About a week later I had a similar experience on another site, and successfully sold another ad link however it was only for about $15 dollars.

You can then send them a reminder after a month along with a link to renew the payment, or simply remove their advert and dedicate the space to another form of advertising.

Its all about thinking on your feet, and making the most out of any contact potential advertisers make with you - sometimes they are few and far between so don't be shy!

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under


1. Mike's Money Making Mission
2. Kumiko's Cash Quest
3. How to earn money online?
4. Stratz's Blog
5. Hot Blog Girls

UK Jobs

3 comments:

HK said...

Hey,

Care to exchange links with my Money Making Blog @ http://m2-blog.blogspot.com?

Or you can also write a review on my blog with only one condition to get a free back link. The condition is to link my blog in your post. It is that easy!

Thanks!

Philip,
http://m2-blog.blogspot.com

Homemom3 said...

Wow, thanks for the tip. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Anonymous said...

No probs homemom, you are welcome