End of Month Summary and Blog Traffic Challenge Coming Soon ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, June 29, 2007

End of Month Summary and Blog Traffic Challenge Coming Soon

I am flat out writing a couple of articles, one is the June Summary in what has been another record month. The really exciting thing is next month should actually double what this month has produced.

The other article is the summary of my involvement in the Blog Traffic Challenge, a 3 month double your traffic incentive that has produced some great results for the sites involved.

On a slightly different subject - today I was doing a payperpost and it auto approved - apparently I have become some kind of a "trusted" payperpost postie, so that are no longer submitting my posts to the stringent once overs they used to get. I had not heard of that before, however its great to see.

Anyway make sure you come back soon to check out the summary's....

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $10 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

$100 in FREE Links

You Comment and I follow

0 comments: