Paris Hilton Crying - The Experiment ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Paris Hilton Crying - The Experiment

I watched the news tonight and was dismayed to see the amount of cops and paparazzi that it took to drag poor Paris back to jail, the picture of her face in the car with tears rolling down her cheeks really brought home to me the fact that for most of us, at some stage in our lives we all do things that we regret - the difference was that Paris got caught and now has to spend time in jail for it.

One way to find good headlines for a blog article that will hopefully generate traffic to your site is to go to Google Trends and see what is hot on the search front at the moment. Todays hot topics included Paris Hilton crying and as I have always been a Paris fan as well as in a bit of a desperate situation with my Blog Traffic challenge of having to pull through double the traffic that I managed in March I thought I would try what we shall call the "Paris Hilton Crying" experiment.

Heres how you do it in three simple steps.

1./ Go to http://www.google.com/trends and find one of the top search results that you believe you can write about - in this case I chose Paris Hilton crying

2./ Write an article using this in the title, and make sure you mention it several times in the content as well.

3./ Add a picture and or a video of what everyone is searching for so that at least if they get to your article they won't be to disappointed.

Well there we have it, Paris is one handful of a lady I would imagine, however probably adds a touch of class to any prison.

Video of Paris Hiltons saga

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

4 comments:

Luke Michaels said...

Is this the sort of thing you should be doing! lol.
Good luck,
Mike.

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a Paris fan, but I'm not going to amuse myself with her discomfiture.

Yes, she had prison coming after all she's done, but as far as I'm concerned, that's enough. She didn't get the celebrity pass, which is good, but I don't need to rub it in her face with the photos.

Anonymous said...

mick: probably not, but this site is about ways to get traffic and make money, so I like to experiment!

ryan: in some ways it nice to know that just because you are a celebrity your not gonna get away with it.

Anonymous said...

Rob,

Let me know how the experiment works out for you. I'm trying some similar stuff with articles I'm writing for Associated Content that will hopefully send traffic to my blog .. we'll see.