Make Money Fast - Rotate Your Adverts ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Make Money Fast - Rotate Your Adverts

If you are running wordpress on your Blog there is a great widget based plugin called the Wordpress Widgets AdBanner Rotator - it was very easy to install.

Now on my text link buzz site I can rotate different text link companies adbanners and are also rotating adsense and exoclick adverts.

Here is how it works, user loads the screen and gets a dose of LinkWorth (one of my best paying afiliate programs) and Adsense...



Then if you refresh the screen the ads change as below and they are hit with Text-Link-Ads and Exoclick...




I have been trying to find an Ad rotator script for my Blogspot Blog however there don't seem to be any - have you ever seen one?

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $10 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

Free Arcade Games

$100 in FREE Links

You Comment and I follow

0 comments: