Goals for Today - Make Some Cash and Finish a Website ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Monday, August 27, 2007

Goals for Today - Make Some Cash and Finish a Website

Today I want to make at least $25 which isn't much really, however will keep the dollars ticking over.

I also need to finish a website I am putting together with the help of Greg. I will post a link when it is finished, however lets say its a niche little site that once up and running hopefully long term it will create passive income.

I am thinking maybe 10 hours all up to get the site going and it cost 11 dollars to get the domain name registered for 2 years. I will probably slip a couple of paid posts under this article, that will get me half way to the first goal.

As far as my keyword experiments are going for a limited time yesterday my celebrity site was on the front page of google for an article about celebrity feet. Then it appeared to drop off, and I am not sure where it is at the moment, hopefully it will resurface soon!

Update , before competing this article I whipped through a couple of posts, so already have created ten dollars of earnings for the day.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

Free Arcade Games

Web Hosting

Money Forums

2 comments:

WendyWings said...

Thanks for stopping my my site today, even if you didn't say hi LOL
Good luck with your goals :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps, I will make sure I drop you a line on my next visit

Cheers

Rob