Ask the Shoe ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ask the Shoe

Well folks Mr Shoemoney himself is letting us ask questions once again, and often I wonder what sort of personality traits it takes to be as successful as Mr Shoe himself.

I have managed to get into the first 50 or so comments, and have asked whether he would describe himself as a competitive person. You may be able to sneak in a question here...

Ask Questions round 4

The answer will hopefully be posted soon, however here is the question...

Hi Shoe, I have been following your blog for a while, and thanks for all the inspiration. I have a simple question, would you describe yourself as a competitive person, i.e do you have to win at all costs ( apart from when racing your wife of course lol ), or are you happy to not always win as long as you still achieve your primary goals?

Thanks - I am just trying to figure out how competitive someone as successful as yourself is overall, or would you maybe describe yourself differently in regards to this personality trait.
I will of course add the shoe mans reply to this post as soon as the good man answers. I am figuring that although he is competitive I don't think it is a big part of his personality, I am thinking he has more of the persistancy factor to him... what do you think?

Also I notice that today I have over 90 subscribers and are getting closer to the magic 100. If you are reading this article and would be interested in learning more about how we are making money online (over $1000 US last month) please subscribe and join in - I want to help you achieve the same and hopefully you can learn from my mistakes and you may get there a lot faster lol.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

myspace brand layouts
The Cheddar Blog

0 comments: