How to get a Logo for 5 Bucks ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, September 15, 2007

How to get a Logo for 5 Bucks

For ages I have wanted to get a logo for my Sir Blogger site, however being quite tight with my hard earned dollars I kept putting it off. Well as its started to earn a few bucks I decided it was finally time to do so.

What do you think of my new logo? $5 it cost from this guy on the DP forums.


Often I try and make my own logos, however I am not to great at it, e.g the one on this site lol.

Maybe I will spend another 5 dollars and get a new logo for the Make Money Fast - Million Dollar Experiment Down Under?

Actually I have just sent the guy a PM, it is weekend time, so expect a new logo for this site in the next couple of days!

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

Today on Sir Blogger we look at Jennifer Lopez Exposed, also if you havent yet seen them check out our melissa wolf articles.

0 comments: