Make Money Fast - Month Drawing to An End ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Make Money Fast - Month Drawing to An End

Well I have to be honest, this month on the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under we are not looking that flash and this is for a number of reasons, which I will outline down below.

Time on other projects
Things with my online partnerships are going extremely well, and I have spent a lot of my time working on these. Unfortunately I don't count this money in my Million Dollar Experiment, not until I start drawing a salary anyway.

Getting Rundown
This month I really hit the wall, burning the candle at both ends caught up with me and I got quite ill. On the improve now though.

My Dad's Business
My Father is overseas and I have been looking after his online endeavours for the last couple of weeks, although it doesn't take that long, and has been worthwhile, the income earned won't be counted until probably next month.

Anyway thats my excuses, the summary will be in a few days, hopefully a big few days will make it look a little more respectable than it is at the moment!

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

Games at work

Cheap Web Hosting

Pregnancy Symptoms

how old is hayden panettiere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Swiss_Mouse looks forward to your "numbers" coming in.
Your month sounds a lot like the Swiss_Mouse's (and the upcoming month!).

The Swiss_Mouse knows his alexa ranking is up, his views/visitors up, his google adsense down.....

From the personal side: he is taking a beating now ...his brokerage statements from August came in...ouch. Struggling back, but still...very difficult.

Good luck.

Mike Perry said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It's hard sometimes to keep a life balance: business, family, friends, spiritual and so on.

You'll get there.

Best wishes,
Mike.