Preparing for the $500 5-day challenge ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Preparing for the $500 5-day challenge

Well I am now 1 or so days out from the beginning of the epic challenge, can I actually make money fast enough to pull in $500 in 5 days on the internet? I say yes I probably can however the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Every day after the days earnings are complete I will be summarizing a post of the action for the day. If you want to be part of the action I have a number of sponsorship opportunities available, just send me an email to robstgeorge at gmail dot com and we can talk.

Already for the first day I think I have enough lined up to get me through it, once day 1 is over we are well on the way, and of course if I can do more than 100 in the first day that will make the other days easier.

I will try and treat it like an eight hour work day, but of course I will have to put in more than that if required to meet the goal.

Sometimes it takes a challenge like this to really get you going and encourage you to pull out all stops, as well as think outside the square. I am sure that if you set your mind to it, you could probably make $500 in 5 days on the internet as well.

Unless I can sell some serious amounts of advertising I am going to be doing a heck of a lot of paid posts, and reviews, however that still beats going to work in an office.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your challenge. I hope you will pull it off. And maybe I can learn a thing or two from your reports ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps Sandra!

Tommorrow the challenge begins.

thegameterrorist said...

Hi Rob,

Good luck with your challenge. I could not find an email of you so i post it here:
You are blogging about making money and i think DealDotCom (http://www.dealdotcom.com/invite/9835/) is a good way to make money. They are offering a different deal each day and have a nice affiliate program (35% on tier 1; 15% on tier 2).I made a small widget that displays the current product each day automatically. You can find the widget here:
http://trafficbandit.blogspot.com/2007/09/dealdotcom-widget-released.html

I hope you like it,
trafficbandit