Merry Christmas!! ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Well it has been a crazy year that is for sure, and to all my readers over this time I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope that you take some time out to spend with family and friends.

For myself I am down at Mt Maunganui, soaking up a few rays of sunshine, sinking a few cold beers and enjoying time with the family. Hearing about how some of our northern hemisphere friends are cold and miserable, while we enjoy the middle of summer down under is hard sometimes, however I have learned to live with it.


Its nice to take a step back sometimes, and reflect on what is important in life.

Enjoy your day! I hope Santa is kind to you.

Rob StGeorge

Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

2 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Sunshine! Cold beers!

Dear oh dear - anyway, hope you had a great time.

It's lovely and - okay it's raining and dismal here. Must say could do with some sun, and a few cold beers wouldn't go amiss.

Mike.

stratz said...

You bastard I am freezing my bleeps of up here working out side and your sipping on beers on thr beach.. must be nice.