Make Money Fast In TheTwilight Zone ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Make Money Fast In TheTwilight Zone

For the last few weeks I really feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone and all kinds of strange and random events seem to be occurring not only on my Blogs but also to do with life in general.



Here are some of the reasons why I think I am in the Twilight Zone..



  • The less time I spend on my sites the better they seem to go, and my passive income is increasing all by itself.... this is one of the most random things, however it is probably a culmination of the last year of work that is now starting to pay off.


  • Some people may know I have a morbid fear of sharks and lately everytime I look in the paper there is a new shark sighting or attack. Sharks have been eating boats, chasing kayakers and clearing beaches all over NZ at the moment and I have never heard this much news about them. Apparently according to scientists it is some kind of maternal instinct, probably that and the warmer weather at the moment?


  • Work.... work is really strange lately, due to the time of year I am guessing it seems like every week I am attending someones leaving drinks. And aside from that full time work although a little hard to get into the first week or so is agreeing with me at the moment - that in itself is far from the expected result.


The reason I am telling you all this ( you may be wondering if there is a point to it all! ) is that when making money on the internet no matter what you read and how you do things sometimes doing the opposites of things can be useful to not only see whether what you are doing is actually worth the effort ( obviously if traffic drops off or your income goes down then it was ) but also sometimes doing the opposite to what may seem to make sense can actually work for you! And when suddenly you realize you are making more money for less effort you will probably be very glad you tried!


Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sites also seem to do better when I do not have time to focus on them. Kind of weird, but nice!