Passive Income Starting to Kick In ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, May 30, 2008

Passive Income Starting to Kick In

Its taken a long time, well into the second year now but everyday I do make a bit of money whether I do anything or not.

I try not to spend to much time on things that are not going to help long term anymore and to be honest do not spend even a quarter as much time online as what I used to. Earnings have certainly suffered however every month I am still earning several hundred dollars via a mixture of online activities.

This site for some reason got a fair amount of PR back from the google gods, and that has certainly helped things income wise. However who knows when they will suddenly decide to take it away again. I used to really panic about PR but now just go with the flow, I have sites with no PR that I still sell links on and they do ok.

If you have a number of sites and can make a bit of passive out of each of them, surely you are on a winner.

Good luck in your online endeavours - I have a couple of new projects on the go and will be talking more about them soon.


Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

0 comments: