Amazon aStore - Another way to Make a few Bucks ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Amazon aStore - Another way to Make a few Bucks

As part of my experiment I have signed up as an Amazon Affiliate, as I was going through the sign up process one of the options was to set up your own estore. This sounded to me like a great idea and something that I thought could help add value to my Jobhunters websites.

I will firstly trial it on my NZ site and if it is successful will also add it the Aus and European JobHunters websites.

The setup of the store is fairly painless, it involves choosing nine items that you would like to display on the front of your store, and you have some control over the font and header/page colors. I managed to get a similar sort of color scheme to my Jobhunters websites without to much difficulty.

There is a lot of in-depth work you can do on categories and subcategories, or if you are like me and want to get it up and going ASAP you can just tick the categories that you want and get it out there. My store is now open and ready for business and can be viewed at the following link.

http://www.jobhunters.co.nz/store.php
It is great how you can actually embed the code into your own website, or have an external link. You can also add your own logo to the store and a link back to your site. It took me probably 15 minutes to go through the set up process, and have the store available live on my website!

An excellent system that will hopefully prove to be a valuable addition to my own and other blog readers websites.

1 comments:

Martin said...

Hi Rob,

thanks for puting my link on your blog, I have now put your link on mine. good luck with your experiment.

Cheers
Martin