Day 7 and a long way from A Million Dollars ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 7 and a long way from A Million Dollars

Well it is day 7 of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under, we have not made any progress over the last few days, however enthusiasm is still at a peak. I have spent a lot of time reading up about how best to get your posts noticed, especially by sites like technorati which tend to be a fantastic place to get your blog noticed.

It takes a lot of posting on your blog before an income can be made from it, and most people probably give up before the true potential of their blog-site is noticed. That is why I am going to be resolute and just keep going, going, going. There is no option called failure!

I was thinking that it would only take 1 wealthy person to find my site, and donate a couple of thousand dollars to the experiment..... and our daily rate would be greatly increased! However the whole problem with this is that such a person is probably not going to be surfing sites about how to make money because they have already done that!

Meanwhile I will continue with my trademe adventures, and keep my eyes open for any other opportunities that may come my way. If ones eyes are open to anything, much more can be seen.

Todays chant is of course...

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own
perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my
life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.


Pay with Paymate Express

0 comments: