First Trademe Auction for the Million Dollar Experiment ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, October 15, 2006

First Trademe Auction for the Million Dollar Experiment

Ok I have placed my first auction to get the ball rolling, I am selling a book that was given to me personally by Australian Author Kris Cole and is autographed by her. The book is called Crystal Clear Communication and is a great book. The Auction link is below if you would like to watch the auction take place in real time..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=74050187

The reserve is only 5 dollars, so it should be easy enough to sell, plus we accept Paymate so there are no excuses. Remember if you have anything lying around the house and would like to donate them, or let me take a commission on the sale, please let me know. You can leave a comment or send me an email via the email jobhunters link on the left side of the www.jobhunters.co.nz main page.

0 comments: