Day two of the Million Dollar Experiment ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day two of the Million Dollar Experiment

Well this is my progress to date.

  • This blog has been set up.
  • Auction on trademe is running (No bids yet)
  • Paymate donate box's are set up
  • Have posted a classified advert on smilecity

Total money earned to date $0-00, the first dollar is going to be a major achievement!


Pay with Paymate Express

I went for a run this morning and was half expecting to find a twenty dollar note on the sidewalk, but alas this did not happen. I wonder how much intending I will need to do until things get underway. Quite alot I would imagine.

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect
time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and
into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

I might have to try and find some more stuff around the house to sell on trademe. Remember I am keen to sell stuff on behalf for a small commission, so if you have any things you want me to get rid of for you, I am happy to help.

0 comments: