Day 41 We prepare for a weekend of Sports Betting ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Day 41 We prepare for a weekend of Sports Betting

This weekend I am sure that our sports betting will get back on track, I have now decided to stick with sports that I have some knowledge of, yet I will not bet on a team that I support.

I have been spending more time at mylot, and now have 2 referrals, thanks to you both. I just wish they would hurry up and get posting so I can earn some dollars! So far I have made about 40 posts and earned just under one dollar. Certainly not a fast earner, but money is money.

Google AdSense has been ticking along well lately, not a heap of money but fairly consistent which is nice to see, especially as you do not have to actively do anything for this money.

I have been watching my visits over the last month and they are on a slow but gradual increase which is nice to see. I think the key to any website is consistent content updates, if nothing happens for a week or two, readers will soon lose interest.

Let us not forget the reason this blog is here, to intend one million dollars into our lives, and to everyone else that shares this intention... here we go..

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

0 comments: