Day 43 - Sports Betting Crashes in a Steaming Heap ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day 43 - Sports Betting Crashes in a Steaming Heap

Well once again our bad luck with Sports Betting continued and another upset has finished us off. We have now lost a total of $10 from that little project, so will quit and leave it there.

From my experience it is not easy to make small profits from Sports Betting, and actually quite easy to lose all your money. We give it the big thumbs down.

We made a total of 8 bets on low odds, where one team looked certain to beat the other and ended up losing 3 of them. I had wondered what would happen if you actually bet on the less likely team to win, in this case the high odds may be enough to pull you through on the odd occasion that an upset happens, however this experiment will have to wait until I have a lot more spare money!

Paid blog posts seem to be ticking along nicely at the moment, this appears to be a good little earner however we will need to see how consistently the offers roll in.

I have added to my sidebar along with the money accumulated to date, the actual yearly salary that this represents, we will be looking at raising this significantly over the next few months, be sure to check back regularly to see how it is looking. It will be updated a couple of times a week.


Stats to date are...

Created: NZ $53.68
Yearly Salary: NZ $466.50
To Target: $999946.32


Continuing to spend a little time on mylot with earnings now sitting at 1.76, I really don't know if I can be bothered expending the effort that will be required to get it to $10, however maybe I should as punishment for losing the money that has been lost on sportsbetting!

I have a couple of referrals on there now which have contributed 3 or 4 cents to the effort, thanks guys! (every little bit helps)

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!


Pay with Paymate Express

3 comments:

Matthew said...

let me know if your interested in an invitation

http://blogaboutyourblog.blogspot.com/

CyberCelt said...

You may want to try PayPerPost. I have made a couple hundred there.

There is also a new one called BlogWhore.net. You may want to wait and see what happens to me. I will post my results on my 2 advertising blogs.

Also performacing.com is a new one that I am trying.

Just visiting blogs for C&C Monday. Late again.

Anonymous said...

Poet: Thanks for the invite, I have sent you an email.

Cybercelt: I will be joining payperpost once my blog reaches 90 days old, will be watching in interest how you go with the others!

Thanks for calling by.