60 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

60 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Another 10 days passes and the cumulative results are shown below. Our main income earner in the last 10 days has been blogitive, they are certainly proving to be a key part of our experiment, and I would definitely recommend them if you are looking to make a few bucks online.

Google Adsense Total $7.23
Money4Blogs Total $20.00
Blogsvertise Total $15.00
Blogitive Total $35.00
MYLOT Total $2.52
Sports Gambling Total -$6.87
Beer tasting Total $20.40
Grand Total: US $93.28 or NZ $137.17

Although I have spent very little time on myLot it has been noticeable that lately small increases have been made to the total earned even though I have not been actively participating in the site. This is due to a few good conversations that were started as well as a couple of referrals that have been posting a few discussions.

As Christmas and the New Year draw closer it is important to make as much money as possible in the next week or so, as there are bound to be a couple of quiet weeks around this time.

Although progress has been fairly good over the last few weeks, in recent times we have become a little reliant on one main earner. This will never stack up in the harsh reality of making money online. (multiple income streams are essential) so over the next few weeks we will try and find another productive source, we look forward to hearing your helpful suggestions regarding this if you would like to share them.

I read a great article tonight, you can read it here, its an interview with 3 or 4 guys that are making 1000s per month with adsense, and has some excellent advice for all of us wannabes!

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

3 comments:

Craig said...

I would love for you to become a contributor on my new blog, The Ultimate “Make Money Online” Blog (http://the-ultimate-make-money-online-blog.blogspot.com). Please contact me via email (craigstewart.blog@gmail.com) for more information.

Thanks,

Craig

Unknown said...

Hi there,

You left a note on one of my blogs yesterday - After checking your site out I have gladly added a link on my blog, and will follow your website with interest - I have been doing much the same with my websites/blogs over the last few months & am just starting to make a little bit of money with the various sources (adsense being my main one at the mo. & blogitive second..)

Shirlene
ifyawant.com

Anonymous said...

Craig: I will have a look, to be honest however I am struggling enough for time to contribute to my own blog at the moment!!

Shirlene: Thanks for stopping by and cheers for the link. Sounds like we are making some bucks in a similar manner.