myLot begins to show Promise as Referral Income begins to Build ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, December 16, 2006

myLot begins to show Promise as Referral Income begins to Build

I have been guilty in the past of almost dismissing the income potential of myLot, especially when it takes so much time to earn what appears to be very little income. Lately however my referral income has been ticking along with little or no help from myself. Once you log in and see that your income has gone up by 50 cents and you didn't have to do anything you start wondering.... what if I had 40 referrals instead of 4...

So instead of saying how little money myLot makes, maybe I should start plugging the benefits and try and get more people to sign up! I have to admit that maybe I was a little hasty to say that it was not a great money earner, I will give it a few more months, will continue to post the results on this site. I have heard that everyone gets paid once they reach $10 so it can be a sure way to earn a few extra bucks - why not give it a shot?

MYLOT

If you click the link above, you can go through to the myLot site, make some money for yourself and also make a worthwhile contribution to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under!

That's it for today... take it easy

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I under your referral? My username is smguhan:-)

http://internetbazaar.blogspot.com

CyberCelt said...

Howdy!

Just checking for that one deal that is going to take you to the top. That is my Christmas wish for you.

Happy Clicking Monday!

Anonymous said...

lfc: Nope you must have signed up under someone else! (How dare you! lol)

Cybercelt: yep thats all we need one million dollar deal and we've made it!

Anonymous said...

MyLOT is pretty sweet.. I earn an considerable amount of money from my referrals .. without doing anything at all. More hardworking referrals please! :)

If anyone's interested, I have a short post on 20 ways on earn more money with myLOT.

Anonymous said...

dosh: Thanks for the comment, I will check out your article for sure.