Why not give me a call via Skype for a friendly chat about Making Money Online? ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Why not give me a call via Skype for a friendly chat about Making Money Online?

Being a newcomer to the Skype world I am keen to start talking to a few people. So in my sidebar on the side, I have placed a link to my Skype phone, along with a status update of whether or not I am online. It would be great if you happen to be a fellow skype user for you to give me a call, whether it is to discuss Money Making ideas, or just to introduce yourself and say hello!

I am not sure what the quality of the call would be like, so are keen to test it out as much as possible. I am at the other end of the world to most of the web surfers out there so it would be an interesting experiment to compare the quality of Skype in a US to NZ link up, compared to say a US to UK call, which some of you may regularly make.

Anyway don't be shy, give me a call if you feel like it.

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks, your perserverance has convinced me it must be worth a look. Off to sign up now, with your referral link off your post. Heres hoping for some more bucks!