110 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, February 01, 2007

110 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Another 10 days comes to a close, and a month comes to an end. As you may know from previous posts recently we had a large change of focus and began spending 90 percent of our time trying to build passive type income, the other 10 percent of our time can be used for things like Sponsored posts or other "quick fix" income earners. The results have been better than expected and here's why..

Passive Income
Unfortunately this site does not earn a lot in the way of AdSense, however other sites that I own do quite a lot better. All up my AdSense income has increased by 28% over the last month! This can be attributed to a reasonable growth in traffic which has been brought about by constant promotion and advertising. We are very keen to continue following this model of growth.

The growth in traffic has been pretty damn good, see below the graph from my sitemeter, it would be hard to get the climb much steeper than this. I put the growth down to regular posting which is creating a lot of content that is being well picked up by Google. I also have a network of great referrals from fellow bloggers with like minded sites. Please take the time to visit them from the links to the right.

A couple of these were done at the beginning of the month, also I have just joined payperpost and reviewme. I will be looking at doing a full review of payperpost in the next week or so, so you might see a couple more sponsored posts, which coincidentally pay quite reasonably. Full details will be in the upcoming review.


(NZ $)

Google AdSense Total $31.01
Money4Blogs Total $29.41
Blogsvertise Total $22.06
Blogitive Total $110.29
LoudLaunch Total $7.35
MYLOT Total $14.24
SportsGambling Total -$10.10
Beer tasting Total $30.00

Grand Total US$ 159.30 or NZ$ 234.27

Increase over the last summary (100 Day Summary) in NZ Dollars: $10.09

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!

Pay with Paymate Express