Making Money Fast - How this Blog is Doing it ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Making Money Fast - How this Blog is Doing it

Firstly some background, 7 or so months ago I started an exponential growth experiment with the end goal of earning 1 Million NZ dollars online. In the first month I earned $36 US dollars and by using an exponential formula realised that by increasing by 20 percent a month after 30 months of doing this I would be pulling in a whopping 7000 US dollars a month and be well on my to achieving my goal.

I work full time and are studying a Degree at University part time, also to top if off I have a young demanding family. Having no time is not an excuse - it is a cop out. This has to date been as much about time management as it has been about making money however I am pleased to say that after 7 months we are not only on track but literally blowing the targets out of the water.

For April the Million Dollar Experiment Down under has really ramped up - we have pulled out all stops in an effort to start proving exactly how much money can be made online. We are trying to Make Money Fast - no more dreaming about how much might be made - the readers of this site want to know whether they can do it to - and there's now enough content on this site to give you a plan to follow. Within the next couple of weeks I am putting together a chain of articles from previous posts that will help you get to where I am - faster as you can learn from my mistakes.

My tally so far this month is already over $250 US and we still have a couple of days to go. last month as a comparison we made $129 US Dollars - its pretty goddamn exciting as the dream starts to materialize.

Here's a glimpse of this months graph, more details will be in the month end summary in a couple of days with a breakdown of active vs passive as well as key realizations that have been made in recent weeks that have really started to help especially in regards to search engine optimization.

Good luck with your own endeavours, if you have any questions about how I am doing it feel free to ask by leaving a comment. You may want to subscribe so that you don't miss some great updates over the next couple of weeks.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under


1. Mike's Money Making Mission
2. Kumiko's Cash Quest
3. How to earn money online?
4. Stratz's Blog
5. Hot Blog Girls

2 comments:

Clip said...

Looking forward to those posts, all up I'm making roughly $3 a day with Adsense and Revver. I'm hoping that by the end of August to be making atleast $30 a day, not sure how I'm going to do that, but I'm thinking that with my main blog "My Paranormal life" I'm going to have to have atleast 1000 posts, I get really good search engine placement for that blogs keywords.

Great blog blog brother keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Clip - it sounds like you are well on your way anyway. Revver is not one I have heard of before I will have to check it out.

Rob