Google Page Rank Underway ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Google Page Rank Underway

I first got wind of the latest Page Rank Update on Kumikos Cash Quest . It seems that the April 2007 update is indeed in progress.

Now why this is of particular interest to me is that I predicted in a competition that Kumiko was running that she would end up with a Page Rank of 5. Lets check out whats happening on the Google Data Centers for Kumikos site and see if we are in with a chance.

Theres is a tool at this site http://oy-oy.eu/google/pr/ that queries a number of Google Data Centers and its easy to see that somethings going on. Luckily for me it looks like my guess at this stage was right on the money.

Next thing to do was of course to check my own site which already has a PR of 4 however unfortunately for me it looks like its staying there for another 3 or 4 months!

Good luck with your Ranking Updates.

Subscribe by Email to the
Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

1. Mike's Money Making Mission
2. Kumiko's Cash Quest
3. How to earn money online?
4. Stratz's Blog
5. Hot Blog Girls

Beef Curry

3 comments:

Tay said...

My blog just got its first page rank. I was pretty happy because I didn't think I'd get one at all. It's not that high - PR 2 - but I'm still pretty pleased about it!

Let me know if you'd be interesting in doing a link exchange. Just drop me a comment on my blog... I've already linked to you. :)

~Tay at Super Blogging

Anonymous said...

Hey tay, I'll head over to your blog now and check it out. Congrats on the Page rank

Tay said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. You're under "Related Sites" listed as Make Money Fast. Have a great day and thanks again! :)