Blog for Money with Smorty ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blog for Money with Smorty

Smorty is a get paid for blogging company that I have recently joined. They have a nice modern interface and its easy to navigate through the site.

Sign Up
Signing up was a painless process and my blog was approved in a matter of hours which was particularly impressive.

Opportunities
Smorty's posts will pay you a minimum of 6 dollars for a post and they need to be at least 150 words with a maximum of 400. Only one outgoing link should be supplied in the article and that should be to the anchor text supplied. One small issue that I found that was with any of the opportunities that I was looking at it was not really clear what the actual anchor text was meant to be so I could only assume that it was the title of the opportunity - once you go to submit the article it then tells you which anchor text to use. I think it should tell you as part of the details of the opportunity.

They don't appear to have a great deal of opportunities available right now however hopefully this will improve as they solidify their position in the "blog advertising" arena.

Payment
Smorty's pay weekly by Paypal which is great, I prefer to be paid either weekly or fortnightly personally as its a pain holding out a month for payments which some pay post companies tend to do.

Summary
Nice clean site with a professionally look and feel - a site I plan to be using frequently in the months ahead as we continue on our mission.


0 comments: