Google AdSense Referrals ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Google AdSense Referrals

I logged into Google today, and noticed that the new Google AdSense referrals are now available. I had heard previously that they were out in Beta but didn't have access to them from my account.

Its been covered enough by other Bloggers so I won't go into the specifics, if you are tossing up whether to run them or not here is a great article..Google Adsense Referrals 2.0 or continue with PPC ads?

The referral products that you choose have an action associated with them, if that action is completed then you will get paid out. It could be buying an ebook, or simply registering for a product.

I am going to give a few products a shot over the next few weeks and will report back with my findings.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $10 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

$100 in FREE Links

You Comment and I follow

0 comments: