Astore Landing Page Experiment Relaunched ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Astore Landing Page Experiment Relaunched

After renewed interest in the initial landing page experiment I have decided to relaunch this particular campaign. With a greater knowledge of AdWords than what I had at this point I think I have managed to significantly decrease my cost of clicks for the one product that I did have some success with.

Also this week I am working on creating two new websites, one is another recipe site along the same lines of my curry recipe site, and the other a sports news site.

I have a bit of time this week due to half the family taking off to Perth for a few days, lucky for some!

There is also a 7 year old kid giving it a shot (landing page) with his Lego Store - we will let you know how that goes to as long as they keep updating me!

Stay tuned for daily updates as the Astore Landing Page Experiment continues!

Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

0 comments: