September Summary for the Make Money Fast Experiment Down Under ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Monday, October 01, 2007

September Summary for the Make Money Fast Experiment Down Under

Well another month ends and for me I guess you could say a disappointing one in terms of money making. This month the experiment suffered due to me not spending the time on it that I have been in the past. Its true the old saying that you get out of things what you put in and this experiment in making money fast online is no exception.

I haven't done my normal quota of pay per posts and also have not been selling as much advertising as I would have liked. On the positive side a couple of new sites were created which mean long term we are still heading in the right direction.

For October however we have a bit of time off work, and a renewed attitude so will be gunning for a big one. Also I will be creating a new website about coffee addiction so keep your eyes out for that one!

Anyway down to the nitty gritty this month we added $564 to the coffers of the Million Dollar Experiment down under, update graph is below.




Our referring sites have changed a little this month and I would like to congratulate the following five sites that have referred me the most traffic for last month. These are all good sites, and I suggest you check them out.

This coming month I will be experimenting with a program called openads, which actually lets you become an Advertising provider, especially if you have a large number of sites, which is where we are starting to head. With openads you can sell advertising like banner ads, and sell them by month, by amount of clicks or whatever you like. The person buying the advertising also gets an admin console that they can login to to view the statistics of the ads, however I will do a more thorough post in a week or so, still really playing around with it and learning how it all works.

If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities flick me an email at robstgeorge at gmail dot com and we can talk about it, I am open to most ideas.

You will probably see a few weird things happening with banners and so on with this site as I experiment.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

Free Arcade Games

Web Hosting

Money Forums

0 comments: