Another Month Ends - New Record and Summary To Follow ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Another Month Ends - New Record and Summary To Follow

Well we are now into what is the beginning of Year 2 of our exponential growth "Make Money Fast" experiment and October has been very successful.

I am still collating the information, have had to go back to work for a few days (GRRRRRRR!) so a bit short on time, however the summary is coming soon.

Also I have another article I am working on where I show you how I set up my own proxy site (myself and Greg) for around $10. I still need to buy a logo for the site however you can have a quick preview if you want. The site is called OneMorePimp.com. I am going to show you how you can do the same. In coming weeks we will try to make some money out of it.

Come back soon and check out our October Summary - Lets hope November is another good month for all!

Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

1 comments:

stratz said...

Yeah I look forward to it. This month was the most money I have made most being a Paid Post whore. Not including the money we made with Gris will be paid this month just over 400$ Just in time for Christmas.