Why I love my Nexus One ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, September 03, 2010

Why I love my Nexus One


Well I finally got a Nexus One ( AKA Google Phone ). Most of my colleagues at work have iphones however I am not a Mac fan and loved the way that with the Android operating system I was supporting something open source.

It took me a few days to get used to all the little shortcuts and features of this phone, but the more I use it the more I like it. I really like how I can take a picture of my kids with the 5 Megapixel camera, click about two buttons and its posted on my facebook profile.

Best things


  • Great screen, a little larger than the standard iphones

  • Looks super cool - slimmer than the standard iphone

  • Is different from everyone else

  • Great app store

  • Fantastic integration with all the Google products. Open up Google maps and it shows you exactly where you are with its built in GPS.


  • Worst things

    • Battery life is not great

    • Track ball is a little flakey.

  • 0 comments: