Day 13 and things could not be better! ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 13 and things could not be better!

Over the last 13 days, this is what I have gained from the Blogosphere at large....

  • Great help and comments from the readers of this blog.
  • Awesome ideas from similar blogs.
  • A few bucks towards my experiment.
  • A fresh perspective on the world in general
  • New attitude towards my day job
  • A 1,200000 rise in the Technorati ladder.... (is that unreal or what!!) - link to me and I will link to you!

Less sleep, a couple of new buddies and a bad case of bloggers RSI!

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!


Pay with Paymate Express

1 comments:

Martin said...

I'm glad things are going well for you and I hope they continue to do so.

I also hope you do well with the Ciao surveys, but I must tell you that not all the mney that I've made with Ciao is from surveys, its from writing reviews as well.

Cheers
Martin