Day 3 and the Drought is Broken. ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Monday, October 16, 2006

Day 3 and the Drought is Broken.

Today is a great and significant day. The experiment has only been going for 3 days, however today we earned our first money. $1.67 is now in the kitty.

So far the breakdown is like this...

Money earned from

  • Website: $1.67
  • Other: 0.00
This may not seem like a great deal of money however in the grand scheme of things it represents several milestones..

  1. No longer do I have to reach a 7 digit figure 1,000,000 now it is a 6 digit meagre 999,998
  2. This is money that I would not have if it was not for the experiment.
  3. It is proof that in some ways given the right attitude it is in a way possible to pull money out of thin air.

I am really keen to get some other people in NZ and Australia into this experiment, I think that if we pool resources we will be amazed at what we can do. So if you are interested drop me a line via the contact link on the http://www.jobhunters.co.nz website.


Pay with Paymate Express

At first I was quite hesitant about starting this experiment, however I am not really sure why. I think it was just laziness because once you start you really need to get off your butt and start thinking of some money making ideas. You can join the experiment yourself for free via the link on the right hand side of this page, or here. If you do join up, please remember to let me know.

Here is the daily chant for good measure!

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect
time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and
into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

Unfortunately Smile City have decided to get rid of my classified advert. This is hugely disappointing. I notice the advert underneath mine reads like this..

Can You make money on the net. Is there another site
like Smile City ?

And there is no issue with that advert, however because mine invited people to join me in the experiment and I even posted a link back to the smile city website, of course it had to go??

No warning, no please change your advert, just deleted for ever. Cost for the advert was 142 smile city points as well!

0 comments: