Day 4 of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 4 of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Well we have reached Day 4 unscathed. Unfortunately no extra income managed to materialise to day however this site appears to be getting a little bit of action which is a good thing.

The trademe advert has had only 3 views, I guess not to many people are interested in Crystal Clear Communication?

You can view the auction at http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=74050187



Pay with Paymate Express


I am looking for ideas if you have any, I can relatively cheaply set up some kind of online store, however do not have anything to sell. If you have something I could sell, please get in touch. Have a long weekend coming up so will do a lot of thinking and planning, next week watch out for some great new ideas!

In NZ it is possible to create an online shopping type cart and website, with your own domain name for an up front fee of about $42 and ongoing monthly fees of less than $8 per month.

This is for real, I know this because I already own a number of websites. If you have an idea that you think could be marketed in this manner please get in contact with me via the Email Jobhunters link on the left sidebar of my Jobhunters website. http://www.jobhunters.co.nz

0 comments: