Day 9 and climbing the Technorati Ladder plus a New Idea comes to light ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day 9 and climbing the Technorati Ladder plus a New Idea comes to light

Well its day 9 of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under. Thanks to a couple of new linkers we are now starting to climb the Technorati ladder. Remember the deal stands, link to my blog on your website, drop me a comment saying you have done so and voila, I will link back to your site within 24 hours. (Or as soon as practically possible).

Today while visiting some relatives one of them mentioned that a mate of his was having some success with sports betting, basically by backing certain results with low odds. This appears to make some sort of sense and I will look into and maybe give it a shot with a few bucks to see what happens.

Although I have used both blogexplosion and blogmad I am a little reluctant to drive traffic to my site when I may have nothing they want to read about... (for example someone may be very keen on spiders and yet the sites will send them to my site at random.) So in the interest of providing something of value for everyone that is another reason why I am offering the swappa link.

At least that way the time we have both spent viewing other peoples blogs can be productive and we are helping each other, instead of quickly scanning the blog and moving on.

Also I earned 9 cents yesterday off this site, I have not worked out my hourly rate yet, but the good thing is it would be hard for it to decrease!

Grand total to date: $1.76 NZ Dollars

Again the daily chant...


In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own
perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my
life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.



Pay with Paymate Express

1 comments:

Martin said...

I like to watch my Technorati rank go up I've watched it go from 1 million and something to 168,000 in 4 weeks, I'm hoping to get it to around 100,000 in th next couple of weeks.

Cheers
Martin