Day 10 Introduced to Click and Comment Monday ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 10 Introduced to Click and Comment Monday

Whilst reading one of the like minded blogs that I link to on this site, I noticed that click and comment Monday appeared to be a good way to communicate with fellow bloggers, and an excellent way to start the week.

So heres to C & C Monday, what a great idea, I have just visited a few blogs and left comments, plus read some great articles. I don't think I will get a renter at this stage, so feel free to click on some of the other blogs I link to.

It is amazing how many ways there are to promote a blog and to earn money from the Internet, we are truly living in exciting times, it is hard to imagine life before the Internet, because once it becomes part of your life, you become to rely on it like electricity or having a phone.

Those that are lucky enough to earn a living full time from the Internet are true pioneers of our generation. They are the 21st century explorers uncovering a new and wonderful world for the rest of us.

I re listed my book on www.trademe.co.nz today as it did not sell, better luck this week!

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

0 comments: