Day 24 - I Hate working 5 Days a Week - Show me the Money! ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day 24 - I Hate working 5 Days a Week - Show me the Money!

Are we humans really as smart as we think? For many of us it is the norm to work 9am until 5pm, at least 5 days a week, then some of us work on the weekends and week nights as well!

Why don't we work 3 days a week, do away with the lunch breaks and wasted time, achieve the same amount of work and have a four day weekend.

Going to work appears to be the biggest waste of time there ever was, yet as children we are trained into believing that this is the way we should spend our WHOLE lives. Maybe if we are are lucky we can retire at 65 and have a few fun filled years when our time is finally our own.

We are so tired after working all week that it takes the whole weekend to recover then we go straight back to work. (Intelligent species eh?)

Is it possible that the economy would actually be better off if the average worker worked 3 days a week? ( it would have to be rostered of course)

As I don't think my country or Government is going to do this for me, I have taken matters into my own hands, and now work flat out, trying to make this happen for myself and my family. I don't want to spend my whole life working, would rather spend it playing with my kids, and enjoying what life has to offer.

Will a company employ someone for only 3 days a week? Well its really up to them, if you are good enough at what you do, you should be able to sell it to them.

Imagine actually looking forward to going to work, after a very long weekend every single week...

So how can we make this happen?, well first of all it would help to earn One Million Dollars, (join the experiment) then we can use this money to provide the additional passive income that is required to make up the 2 days work that we will be missing out on, plus a bit extra for that extra spending that you will be doing. You may find that the extra time that you have will allow your creative thinking to return, and many great opportunities will be uncovered.

You are welcome to join me on the journey that I take to achieve this goal, will sheer willpower and the intention to bring one million dollars into ones life be enough?

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into mylife and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.


If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!


Pay with Paymate Express

0 comments: