Day 36 - Money 4 Blogs - Quick, easy way to make cash ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Friday, November 17, 2006

Day 36 - Money 4 Blogs - Quick, easy way to make cash

I noticed on a couple of other sites that they recommended Money4Blogs as another idea for getting paid advertising on your website.

In particular Mikes Money Making Mission and My Quest to Make Money on the Internet had used and recommended this site.

This is how it works.

You go to their website, email Mike and request a text advert for your website. He has a look at your site and if suitable will make you an offer for a small text advert to be displayed on your blog.

I found the whole process to be extremely streamlined, and Mike is very professional in his handling of the transaction, as soon as the link is placed he pays you via Paypal.

I would recommend this as a great idea, to make some easy money from your Blog, if you know of any similar sites out there offering cash for links, please share them so we can all profit from it.

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi rob,
I just registered in adbrite using u as referral...

Anonymous said...

thanks for using me as the referral, good luck!

Mike Perry said...

Hi!
Thanks for the mention.
Good luck,
Mike.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you would like to exchange links with me.

My new blog (http://craigwstewart-quest.blogspot.com) follows my quest to achieve my life’s goal of success and wealth as a young entrepreneur.

My blog is new so I fully understand if you are not interested in exchanging links at this time. However, hopefully you will see my blogs potential.

If you are interested then email me at craigstewart.blog@gmail.com with the subject “Quest Link Exchange”.

Thanks

Craig

http://craigwstewart-quest.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mike - anytime, I often go to your site to get new ideas.

Craig, I would be happy to swap links with you, please see the comment I left on your blog.