Day 38 - Sports Betting takes a turn for the worse! ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 38 - Sports Betting takes a turn for the worse!

The week has not started well, although the Australians came through as expected and defeated Great Britain in the Rugby league, my American football bet lost out big time. Philadelphia v Tennessee was the match and it appears that Tennessee came through (against huge odds). I have no idea about American Football so can only guess that Philadelphia had a bad game.

I have decided that I will allow myself to go to -$10 profit, in the sports betting experiment, then I will throw in the towel. (Currently we sit at -$6-60). Out of six games that we have bet on almost guaranteed odds, we have lost 2! Is this beginners bad luck or the way it goes in the big bad world of sports betting?

So far to date this sites biggest earner has been sponsored advertising, so we may need to look at more avenues relating to this, it is important that we spend times on the things that work, and disregard the things that don't work.

Our technorati ranking continues to improve. We are now ranked Rank: 233,724 (24 links from 15 blogs) . I see Martin has cracked the top 100,000 at Rank: 99,524 (72 links from 33 blogs) . Congratulations Martin, we can only strive to emulate your success! You can take a look at his site here.

Remember if you are looking to promote your site, and are keen to swap links, please set up a link to this site on your site and post a comment saying you have done so. I will then post a link to your blog site, this will help both of us climb the Technorati ladder.

Let us not forget the chant that started us on this journey...

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!




Pay with Paymate Express

2 comments:

Martin said...

Hi Rob,

sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully you can make it up quickly.

Thank you for noticing my technorati rank, I'm really pleased I've been watching it edge neared for the past couple of weeks.

Cheers
Martin

Anonymous said...

Thanks Martin, yes its interesting watching the rise and fall of the technorati ladder.