Sports Betting Results from Today - And Steve Pavlinas Forum goes live ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sports Betting Results from Today - And Steve Pavlinas Forum goes live

Well unfortunately for me the NZ Knights ended an 8 match losing streak and beat Queensland today, isnt that always the way? They didnt need a new coach, and heap of new buy in players, all they needed was for me to start betting against them, and suddenly they are a new team!

The Basketball went well for me however, Detroit came through as expected despite a few nervous moments. All up over the two events a loss of NZ $3-10.

I will give it another shot next week and maybe see if I can place 3 bets that cover each other off. e.g although I will bet on the favourites 1 loss will still see me getting my money back.

Steve Pavlina has his forums up and running today, you can check it out and join if you like at http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/ I will mainly be hanging out in the Business & Finance forum. My Forum name is simply Rob, hurry up and register before your name gets taken!

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

0 comments: