Time for a change ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Time for a change

I have come to the conclusion that for this particular site, Google AdSense is not extracting the maximum value out of the space it is taking on my site. One of the reasons is I believe that the audience of this site are to web savvy to think that a Google advert is anything other than a Google Advert. I really need to find products that appeal more to the sites visitors.

I will continue to use AdSense on this site, however are going to cut down on the amount and try out some other forms of advertising - this may include books on Blogging,Blogging software and other things that directly relate to the kind of readers I am likely to get.

Naturally I will be reporting on how successful or unsuccessful these things are. If you have any suggestions of Advertising that has really worked for you, please let me know, I will trial it if it stacks up.

I signed up for PayPerPost approximately 5 days ago, however are yet to hear whether or not my blog has been accepted. I am not sure how long it takes them to review a blog, hopefully it does not take to much longer. I am very keen to do a review of their operation as part of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under.

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!


Pay with Paymate Express

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rob
Good luck with the ad change. I will be waiting for report om the results for this.
Have you tried creamaid? You participate in conversations through widgets on other blogs, You get paid royalty for your posts. Have a look at this post and the widget:
http://myquesttoearn.blogspot.com/2007/01/make-money-through-blogging.html

Good luck and keep up the good work.
Best regards Miriel

Anonymous said...

Hey cool, thanks I will check it out.

Unknown said...

Good for you Rob - I think to many people stick with things that aren't working, just because they are "hopeful" that one day things will change.

Shirlene

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shirlene, hopefully we can crack onto a winner before to long!

The right system said...

I have not gotten alot from my google ads either. I am back on my money making quest. I will browse around some more here, but it really looks great.
http://honestriches.blogspot.com