130 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, February 22, 2007

130 Day Summary of the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

I can't believe that it is now 130 days since we embarked upon our mission. The mission being to simply intend one million dollars into our life, this of course being the record of the journey.

It has become some sort of an addiction now which I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, however its certainly taking up a lot of time!

I am still struggling finding something that earns from advertising on this site. Friendfinder has so far given me zero return, Amazon also zero return - I have removed them and will just stick with the only thing that has worked so far advertising wise - Google AdSense.

Its quite possible that I am not positioning them right, or not promoting them enough, however the facts are that this site is now getting a reasonable amount of traffic, and I need to see some results to justify any further effort on those money earning systems. Zero is not going to cut taking up that much space on the Blog!

Received a referral fee from Blogitive the other day of 5 dollars, thanks for whoever signed up and mentioned that I referred them!

Now the Summary - 130 Days (NZ Currency)
Beer tasting $30.00
Blogitive $117.65
Blogsvertise $22.06
GoogleAdsense $39.56
LoudLaunch $7.35
Money4Blogs $29.41
MYLOT $16.59
SportsGambling -$10.10
PayPerPost $33.10

Grand Total US$ 194.22 or NZ$ 285.62 Increase over the last summary (120 Day Summary) in NZ Dollars: $35.16

Visit Curry Focus for Free Delicious Recipes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit that I like your idea. I don't know if a million dollars is feasible, but it's worth a shot. I've got $12 pending from Pay Per Post, $5.61 at Mechanical Turk, $38 at Epinions, and $14.49 at Google. It really does add up.

Anonymous said...

Dee: Thanks for calling by, I guess the biggest thing that I have come to realize is that the only thing holding me back is myself....