Focusing on your Referrers - I'm gonna spread the word on every Post! ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Focusing on your Referrers - I'm gonna spread the word on every Post!

To often in the past I have not given enough credit to the great sites that I am fortunate enough to have linking to me. These sites pump through traffic to my Blog on a consistent basis.

What I have decided to do is that every post I will include as part of my template a link to the top 5 Sites judged from traffic sent to this Blog from the previous Month. The below sites are ones that I regularly visit myself and I hope that you find them as interesting and helpful as what I do.

If you are looking at a way of paying recognition to the sites that send you traffic, why don't you do the same, its no trouble at all to place the links into your template, and that way you can help the sites that have helped you... I'm going to try to assist with their Technorati and Google search Rankings by feeding them a bunch of links - they will get between 15 and 20 links from me per month.


Top Five Referrers For February - Great sites that are worth a visit!
1.
Kumiko's Cash Quest
2.
Mike's Money Making Mission
3.
Stratz's Blog
4.
If Ya Want to Make Money
5.
How to earn money online?


Visit
Curry Focus for Free Delicious Recipes

8 comments:

Cash Quests said...

You are a linker on a god-like scale! Thank you! I've bumped you up to near the top of my blogroll to keep those referrals coming in!!

Kumiko

Mike Perry said...

Thanks for the mention - all links gratefully received!

Trust all is going well for you.

Best wishes,
Mike.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kumiko - you have sent me some serious traffic in the last couple of months thanks to rising popularity of your site. I appreciate it alot. I can't see many sites knocking you off the number 1 spot on my list for a while yet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike - its the least I can do. You have sent me a ton of traffic.

Shailendra Doke said...

Hi

I would like to exchange link with you
if you are intrested then link to me and leave a comment on my blog How to Make Money Online
I will link back to you.

Anonymous said...

Shailendra - Please come back and see me when you have at least 10 informative posts on your blog and then I will be happy to link to you. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Hi Rob - thanks for mentioning my blog. I like reading your posts, and am sure many other readers do as well. I would have commented earlier but have been having problems! This is a great idea by the way...

Shirlene

Anonymous said...

FYI... Kumiko's new site is at http://www.cashquests.com