The Fun and Games Continue ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Fun and Games Continue

Lately I have been doing a few different things as I continue on this crazy adventure that is making money online.

I think sometimes the important thing is to offer something different from what everyone else is offering, especially when you are trying to sell your services on sites like the dp forums. I have been really trying to think outside the square on this one.

Also Greg and I have been experimenting with buying traffic via the likes of Google AdWords and driving it to one of our new sites and trying to convert the visitors and thats actually going ok. We have also installed software called clickaider which really helps with analyzing where your clicks have come from.

At the end of the day it can be as simple as buying traffic cheaply and selling it for a higher price.

Its nice to be able to say that you spent this much in advertising and know exactly how much you got in return.

Lately I have not been feeling the best, so haven't been spending as much time online as normal. It is however making me think about working smarter rather than harder.

Subscribe by Email to the Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

Games at work

Web Hosting

Make Money Forums

1 comments:

Luke Michaels said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too good. Hope you are on the mend now.

Thanks for the link in your last post.

I'm trying out thenewsroom.com on my celeb blog. Not sure if there is any decent money in it but they have celebrity news videos and photos you can embed. Thought it worth a go.

Having a good day today - my celeb blog has topped 7000 hits so far. More luck than judgement!

Take care,
Mike.