Another PR Update - Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back In the Water ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another PR Update - Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back In the Water

If the first wave of PR updates wasn't enough it looks like we have just been hit with the second round, although this one seemed to change sites both up and down. Unfortunately for me most of my sites went down, with many 3's going down to 2's and one of my best sites sirblogger.com being strongly slapped down to a PR1.

A couple of new sites that I have now have PR however nothing worth writing home about.

If you thought you escaped the wrath of Google (like I thought for some of my sites ) think again, let me know if you have been stung by the second round.

UPDATE: it appears that sites like copyblogger and problogger that are big enough to make waves have had their PR put back up again.....

Have Google really lost the plot, they are not really playing fair are they. Maybe they think they are so powerful they can just do whatever they want.

You can see more info at this post by Andy Beard


Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

0 comments: