Make Money Fast - Page 1 of Google ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Make Money Fast - Page 1 of Google

Its taken a long time to get to the front page of Google for the term "Make Money Fast" however finally we are there. The way I managed to do it was the old fashioned way, content. Basically I have written article upon article about how to make money fast on the internet and finally Google is giving me some loving.

Where is the site now ranked?

I am not sure how long it will last, however currently ranking at number 7.




What effect does this have on traffic?

A very positive effect, these words are popular ones and searched for many times a day. To be on the front page for these words means that you are in a prime position to capitalize on this. As the site has only just hit the front page, I will write more about the traffic effects in a future article.

How was this achieved and how long has it taken?

It was back on April 13th that I set this as a goal and you can read about my thoughts at the time and why I chose these words on this article - Make Money Fast - An experiment in Choosing Words. It has taken 7 months of constant writing to get to where I am today. However I think it will be worth it in the long term. You can see the path that the words have taken over this time below..



Other things that I did were to change the Title and Name of the site and also plug a few keywords into the template.

Achieving targets is a great feeling.

As you can see this has been a mammoth task, however it is a great feeling of achievement to set out to do something like this, and finally begin to see the fruits of my labors. Proof I guess that if you are persistant enough you WILL achieve what you set out to do - just keep on going until you get there.


Subscribe with feed reader Make Money Fast feed
Subscribe by Email to the Make Money Fast Email Updates

Your (traffic) link here $5 for 4 links (1 link X 4 posts)

2 comments:

admin said...

congratulations..

that's a big accomplishment..

stratz said...

Great Work. That is what I call hard work paying off there mate.